Marta Johnson-Mitchell, DO
Rogue Valley Urology is pleased to welcome Dr. Johnson-Mitchell to the Bend office. Dr. Marta Johnson-Mitchell is a board-certified, fellowship-trained urologist and specialist in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (also known as Urogynecology).
As a Menopause Society Certified Practitioner (MSCP), Dr. Johnson-Mitchell is excited to now provide care for the menopause transition, including hormone therapy.
She offers the following therapies for her patients:
- Surgery for pelvic organ prolapse, including robotic surgery
- Surgery for urinary leakage including Bulkamid®
- Axonics® and Interstim® sacral neuromodulation
- Botox® injections for bladder
- Evaluation/treatment of female sexual dysfunction
- Hormone therapy for menopause
Metro Urology, Minnesota
Female Urology and Neuro-urology
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Detroit, Michigan
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, IA
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
Microbiology, Minor in Chemistry
Dr. Johnson-Mitchell is a Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons (FACOS), and a member of the following societies:
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons (ACOS)
- Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine and Urogenital Reconstruction (SUFU)
- Society for Women in Urology (SWIU)
- The Menopause Society/North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
Dr. Johnson-Mitchell is originally from the Seattle area and enjoys spending time with her family.